Priceline Hotel: Help with hotel in Los Angeles

nuts2k
By nuts2k,
in

Hi,
I'm staying for 2 nights in Los Angeles from July 14 to July 16. We will go to universal studio on July 15 and then turn to Disneyland the next day. My budget is $150/night (inclusive of all tax and parking fees if applicable). We want to find a hotel relatively close to universal studio or the distance is acceptable based on my budget.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in Advance.

Los Angeles

3* North Hollywoord area hotel

7/14 - 7/16

$103/night

FULL AMENITIES:

Free parking,

Free breakfast,

Free Internet,

Smoke-free rooms,

Fitness center,

Internet access,

Accessible for visually impaired,

Wheelchair accessible,

Accessible bathroom,

Accessible parking,

Roll-in shower

Please help me identify this hotel.

Thanks

BTW, is this a good rate?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Best guess for the HOTWIRE offer would be the Best Western Burbank Airport Inn.

If you instead want to try bidding on PRICELINE, which zones(s) are acceptable and what is your desired star rating?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, I'll not open a new thread for this stay.

I'm not familiar with LA. According to the google map, I think Universal City, North Hollywood, Burbank, Glendale is acceptable. I don't like Downtown, Beverly is great but much more expensive than I can afford.

3* will be a good choice if possible cause my budget is only $150/night, my bottom line is 2* but it has to be safe, clean and quiet.

Any recommendation?

Thanks a lot.

...Beverly is great but much more expensive than I can afford.

List all zones that are acceptable, regardless of whether or not you think they will be beyond your budget. You control the bid price, so if you include zones that are acceptable but you think are beyond your budget it helps in two regards:

1) you get more bidding opportunities

2) maybe you get accepted in the zone at a price less than you thought possible

My budget is $150/night (inclusive of all tax and parking fees if applicable).

When bidding on PRICELINE you won't know beforehand if the hotel has a fee for parking (and if so, how much it would be) or resort fees. Taking this into consideration what would be your maximum bid amount (before taxes, resort, and/or parking fees)? If you need a more accurate determination of these fees beforehand then HOTWIRE may be a better option as you can choose a hotel that shows Free Parking in the amenity description. (PRICELINE EXPRESS would be an option as well, but HOTWIRE currently does a more thorough job at disclosing any resort fees, although neither guarantees that all resort fees will be disclosed before your purchase)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts nad how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm trying to bid on priceline, and please also help me ID these hotels on Hotwire

1. 3* Pasadena on Hotwire

$84/night

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access

2. 3.5*  Pasadena on Hotwire

$115/night (weird. on hotwire easy view, it's $115. on hotwire original view, it's $114.)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Tennis nearby, In-room accessibility

Thanks for your help!

3.5*

Best guess would be Sheraton Pasadena

3*

I'm sorry to say that a 3* property with this amenity combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

But a guess would be Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pasadena

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Yellowdog.

found a new hotel on Hotwire, please help id

3* Universal Studios - Studio City

$98/night

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks a lot

As per the Hotwire Hotel List, the Mikado Hotel has previous been seen with this amenity set and would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Assuming rates have not changed since yesterday, not sure why you decided to book a 2* hotel for the same rate you could get something thru PRICELINE / HOTWIRE.

As well, for your regular rate purchases, it would be appreciated if you used our requested MAPS and HOTELS.com site where it appears you could have booked the Days Inn Glendale for a couple of dollars cheaper than your 'all-in' rate.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]