Hotwire Hotel: Help ID: 4* Aug 20 - 23, Hilton Head Island, SC

tom9382
By tom9382,
in

4*, $118. Aug 20 - 23

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Beachfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette, Spa services, Children's activities

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Looking to book this soon now, but for August 21 - 23

Hotwire:  shows a $119 for a 4* with same amenities :

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Beachfront hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Kitchenette, Spa services, Children's activities

Also $24/day resort fee

And Priceline shows $206, 4*

Hilton Head Island - Oceanfront Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center

Has there been any change in your confidence level since this posting, Omni for Hotwire.com and Sonesta for priceline?

As noted previously with the HOTWIRE listing, the Omni has been previously reported with that amenity set so that would be my guess.

The 4* PRICELINE EXPRESS has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board and while the Sonesta would be a possibility I'm not certain and it could be something else. Do you really want to pay nearly $100 more per night than the potential Omni?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Is this a weeding or a bigger event? If bigger event they might have block rooms at this point of time and most likely not any opaque inventory.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

PS. Please follow-up your previous Summerlin Priceline Express thread with whatever you chose to do for that stay. Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

It's for a wedding (good guess!). I'll probably save myself the $100 and use some of that for cab fares. Worst case would be that I book this PL express hotel and it turns out to be the Omni but $100 more per night. 

Will update this post when I book.

Please follow-up your previous Summerlin Priceline Express thread with whatever you chose to do for that stay. Please remember to always follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing, even if you chose to book direct, cancel your trip, etc.

Please also answer the follow-up in that thread. Thanks.

Another option just showed up on HOTWIRE.com...

If you click on the listing, then click "book now", then click "see all amenities", do you see additional amenities beyond the above list?

You can also see the entire list of hotels reported to the board here: Hotwire Hotel List South Carolina.

Yes: 

Free parking

Free Internet

Resort Near beach

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Golf nearby

Tennis nearby

Spa services

Children's activities

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travelIn-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]