Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Maryland-DC Suburbs (Greenbelt-Hyattsville) Courtyard

nctraveler
By nctraveler,
in

There are so many cities around Washington I need any help you can give. We are attending a track meet at the Prince George Sportsplex (Landover) on Sunday, Jan 15, so I need a nearby hotel for Saturday, January 14.

I've looked at Priceline and I "think" the best zone is the Greenbelt, with a 2nd choice of Silver Spring-College Park. I don't see any winning bids lately, so what's the best strategy? Luxury isn't required! Clean and safe is required. I've used priceline once before, so I am familiar with the free bid process.

Thanks!

I looked at the list of hotels near the sports center. From that list I would probably go with the Holiday Inn Greenbelt - which is $89 on the Holiday Inn web site. A Holiday Inn, Courtyard, or something similar is fine with me. We will probably get in late afternoon and leave early the next morning for the track meet.

Both Greenbelt and Silver Springs have 2.5* properties, and when bidding eachl, there is one re-bid zone available.

This is how i would begin:

Selelct 3* Greenbelt...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $44, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Silver Springs...

Bid $40, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $44, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 3* Greenbelt and Silver Srpings...

Bid $47, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $50.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]