Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown East) Club Quarters Grand Central

izimba
By izimba,
in

At the time of booking, I saw these amenities:

• Free Internet (A big selling point with me!)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Smoke-free rooms
  • Fitness center
  • Business center
  • Self-service laundry

The information on the hotel in the "My trips" section at Hot.wire also shows:

• Internet access 

I thought this was a great rate for a four-night stay in Manhattan in June, and the location is ideal.

I had tried bidding with Price.line over the course of several days, focusing on the Midtown West and Times Square zones and going up to $165, but I had no success. I stayed away from Midtown East for fear of landing One UN New York (I think I saw it offered via pl eXPRESS Deals). I had wanted to add Price.line's Central Park South zone, but it came with an extra $100 hotel fee. I'll have to look around on your site to see if there's any discussion of those extra hotel fees. If Price.line adds one to your estimated price, will you always be charged the additional amount if your bid is accepted?

Thanks as always for the fantastic information on this site! I am very pleased with my Hot.wire hotel!

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice win for this property and glad  you are looking forward to your stay.

If Price.line adds an approximate hotel fee to the total during the booking process during bidding, it means the potential hotel or hotels do charge a resort fee and you would then be charged.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]