Priceline Hotel: 5* New York (Times Square - Theatre District) The Knickerbocker Hotel

vinny87
By vinny87,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Depending upon the zones you're willing to accept, a 4* may be possible at that price.

Let us know once you're ready to move forward and we will have a closer look at the details for your trip and advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello thereuare,

I am ready to bid, a 4* is okay  just looking at my options and staying at around 200USD a night would be fine, if there is a good deal for a nicer hotel i could go a little higher.

i would like to stay somewhere around midtown east if possible a lot of the destinations i want to go to are near there!

I'm seeing what appears to be the 3.5* Hotel Boutique at Grand Central for $202/nite for your dates, which is not 4* rated, but does get very good reviews, should this be of any interest.

Also seeing the 4* Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side for $196/nite.

Are any of the above of interest? If you prefer to bid for this stay let us know all zones which are acceptable and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have done a little more research of what i want...

I'm very familiar with NYC so let's backtrack a minute... why MTE and MTW? What is it about these two zones that you want to focus your attention here? (i'm not saying that you shouldn't, but there are other zones adjacent to these, as well as some inbetween the two, which would likely work just as well for your needs).

Any thoughts on the well reviewed Yotel Times Square for $218/nite? (which if correct is outside of the MTW zone my one avenue)

Hello,

If anyone could help me identify these HOTWIRE deals it would be greatly appreciated. 19-25 May.

4 Star

Mid Town East

75% recommended

Fitness center, Restaurant, Business Center, Self-service laundry, internet access, tennis nearby

4 Star

Mid Town central

80% recommended

Fitness center, business center, internet access

Thank you

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

4* Mid Town central

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for?

Please run a new search using our BiddingHelper.com tool at the top of this page. Once the search is completed, use the EASY VIEW TAB and click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing to view the complete set of amenities. Then copy and paste the amenities, as well as the price, in a reply to this thread and we will then have a look at this offer.

Yellowdog.

What else might I get if I try to bid in that area

If you bid on PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose... if you want to have a guess as tow hat you may receive before you purchase then use PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE.

Are you looking to bid on PRICELINE for this stay OR willing to pay a few dollars more (via PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE) to have a guess as to the hotel before your purchase?

• 2 years later...

Was this a PRICELINE bidding win, PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE? If PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE (you can find the amenities under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account), can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing? Lastly, can you confirm the price per night before taxes/fees so that we can update the site's Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins? Thanks.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]