Priceline Hotel: Help ID 3* Upper West Side Hotel for 6/28-7/3

yitkin
By yitkin,
in

My wife and I are taking our two-year old daughter to New York and are looking to stay in the upper west side area. Found a Price.line deal for $148/night. Staying from June 28-July 3. Any help in identifying would be greatly appreciated.

Upper West Side area

$148/night

3 stars

Amenities include:

Indoor or outdoor pool

Condo

Fitness Center

Free Internet

Business Center

"Bed choice available"

If you have any idea what this might be, I would really appreciate your input. Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess would be The Milburn Hotel.

It looks like you know that that PRICELINE and PRICELINE EXPRESS only guarantees double occupancy, after that is at the discretion of the hotel.

But I want to make sure that you know that you need to go with the "bedroom suite" option if booking this hotel to ensure beds for all of you.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help. 

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

• 2 years later...

Thanks for responding. My apologies for never posting a follow-up on here. I ended up booking a reservation directly with a different hotel. I didn't end up using PRICELINE because we needed to make sure we had a certain type of room and amenities because we were travelling with our kids. Thank you again though for taking the time to respond. I appreciate it.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]