Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Denver (Northglenn - Thornton) Doubletree by Hilton Denver Thornton

watsongj
By watsongj,
in

This was definitely NOT a win.  I was trying to get a hotel in Downtown Denver, and was using the hotels listed under the Priceline Hotel Lists and following the betterbidding guidelines.  I was not trying to go below a 3.5 star in Downtown, so I added Northglenn-Thornton to my acceptable areas list.  On this website, there is nothing listed above 2.5 stars for Northglenn-Thornton.  

Much to my suprise, and a hit to my wallet, I got a 3.5 star hotel in Thornton.  The Doubletree By Hilton Denver Thornton needs to be added to the hotel list for Northglenn-Thornton as a 3.5 star.  

I am out $147 because I need to be downtown.  I've had good success here before, but between this and the cost of another hotel downtown, I might as well have paid full price.

Sorry to hear that the result was a disappointment.

When you try to add a re-bid zone for bidding, if you can select a star rating, there's a hotel that can be won in that zone at that star rating. Additionally, as noted at the top of the lists, there is a note stating that the lists are only what have been reported to the board and additionally, not to use the lists to determine re-bid zones.

Hopefully the property will still manage to work out okay for your travel plans. Please let us know if you do decide to re-book downtown and if you have any questions.

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

The only method that should be used to determine your re-bid zones is described here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained

Feel free to ask for help and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before your next opaque purchase.

Hopefully you can somehow make this one work for your needs.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]