Priceline Hotel: 2* Columbus (Grove City) Travelodge Grove City

wonderrx
By wonderrx,
in

Was trying to PRICELINE bid into the Grove City LaQuinta where I had stayed before.

Used the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links here on the site

Bid $65 for a 2.5 not accepted

Bid $70 next day for 2.5 not accepted

Took the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for a 2star for $56 ($72 after tax) for a 2 star with breakfast, parking and wifi. I had reviewed the other priceline listings to know that the Travelodge was the only priceline affiliated hotel for those conditions and the reviews were strong on TripAdvisor for a hotel of this type.

Nice perk of the Travelodge was getting to select bed type/configuration, for that price that made it an OK deal for me even if it was a stock deal.

Was going to take the Hotline deal of $60 for a Ohio State Univ hotel but it went up to $70, this one is more on my way home.

Thanks for a great site

Congrats on your success. :)

Nice win for this property and glad you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

If you could also post your La Quinta win as a separate thread, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]