Priceline Hotel: 3.5* DC (Capitol Hill - Convention Center) Courtyard By Marriott Convention Center

Noela
By Noela,
in

Hello,

I have to be in Arlington  (near Ballston Metro area) for two days, begining this sunday, 4/12.  I have been bidding for a 3.5* (min) hotel starting at $80 all the way to $110 without much luck. My max budget /night is $100.  Give that might travel date is so close, would it be better to look for a 2* hotel? 

If so, what bidding or express deal strategy will you advice?

thanks - Noela

With current rates and your budget is Arlington your best option.

I see on PRICELINE EXPRESS a 2*/$108 what I believe is Comfort Inn Pentagon City

Hot.wire got a 2*/$88 what could be Inns of Virginia - Falls Church

Maybe not the best options unless you can stretch your budget?

Let us know your thoughts and we'll go from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

If your click THIS LINK you will receive a message that the property is no longer available for your dates, but within the results will be a 3.5* in the Capitol Hill-Convention Center zone for $89/nite with Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center. (please confirm your dates on the landing page)

I'm not sure which property this is, but given your previous rejections outside of the city up to $110/nite, i would jump at this opportunity as it has a better location inside the city and a very good 8.0+ user review rating.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks very much, Thereuare and Yellowdog.

I follwed your suggestion, Thereuare and booked PRICELINE EXPRESS.  The Hotel is actually the Courtyard By Marriott Convention Center.   And I used the Betterbidding link you suggested. Here are the details of the pruchase:

Purchase date: Apr 11, 2015
Deal type: Express Deal
Room price: $89.00 /night
Number of rooms: 1 room
Number of nights: 2 nights
Room subtotal: $178.00
Taxes & fees: $29.60
Total charged today: $207.60

With much appreciation - Noela

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were able to score this deal, which appears to be some great savings for these dates.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Priceline Express Hotel List with the amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]