Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Los Angeles (Inglewood) La Quinta Inn and Suites Inglewood

kegan17
By kegan17,
in

$114 PRICELINE EXPRESS deal

Amenities as follows:

- free breakfast

- free parking

- free Internet

- shuttle

- non-smoking

- gym

- handicap accessible

- business center

- bed choice (double or king)

-8+ customer satisfaction

I thought I was getting the holiday inn express, but the option of bed choice should have twigged to me that it was a la quinta - this is a common amenity with la quintas. Either way, still happy.

This is a very early booking so not a great discount, in the end saved about $25 off rack rate. However I was keen to lock in my first nights accommodation so as to do some other planning for our arrival, so am happy to get a comfortable property such as this with any kind of discount. $25 is better than nothing!

For background, i also tried bidding $85-$100 for a 2.5 in the inglewood area with no success. Obviously way too early. With the SPRING15 discount, figured I'd just take the express deal.

Used the betterbidding links for both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE.

Congratulations on your success!

While not the property you were expecting, glad to see you're pleased with the purchase and this property will work for your needs this nite.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]