Priceline Hotel: Resort San Juan Caribe Hilton

2cheap2sleep
By 2cheap2sleep,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I have posted a review from my stay here a few years back, in the HOTEL REVIEW section of the board. There are also photos at our sister site, RealHotelPhotos.com

When you arrive, if the front desk is busy, go up the stairs one level and make a right (a left if you exit the elevator, if i recall correctly) and there is a separate check-in desk there for HHonors members. (this area is also where the complimentary breakfast (muffins, coffee, etc) is served as well as an afternoon manager's reception.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...

What fees are considered included in the price of a Priceline quote? I understand that all local taxes and priceline-induced fees will be in there but what about other items, such as 'Resort Fees' ? With hotwire it seems clearer that you may get charged a resort fee for some properties but how do you tell for Priceline properties?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]