Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove) Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove

Chuck W.
By Chuck W.,
in

We have stayed at the top 3 1/2 star hotels while visiting Disneyland; the Wyndham Resort, the Marriott Suites and the Red Lion.  I don't believe you can go wrong with any of them.  The Red Lion is one of our favorites only because it is in walking distance to Disneyland.  With the Marriott Suites and Wyndham you have to take a shuttle.  The shuttle is included in Wyndam's hotel fee whereas you have to pay at the Marriott Suite for the shuttle.

I started out at $52 and worked my way up to $65 before my bid was accepted.  The last bid before the winning one was $62.  I have been checking on a regular basis for a good deal on a room and hit it today.  I noticed that Priceline is now including the resort (hotel) fee in the total cost and advising you that this fee will be collected by the hotel at check out.  I am guessing some Priceline customers have been upset getting surprised with these fees at checkout.  A good call on Pricelines part. 

My winning bid of $65, plus $14.95 in taxes & fees plus $16.00 hotel fee for a total of $95.95.  Had I booked it through the hotels web site the total cost would have been $166.97  That's a $71.02 saving or 42% off.  Great deal.

As usual, I used BetterBidding's site  for the PRICELINE links to start  my purchase and searches.  Many thanks to BetterBidding!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]