Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Francisco (Airport South- Burlingame) Embassy Suites

phabric
By phabric,
in

Need hotel for Sept 11-14/06. Found this hotel on Hotwire for $72. It sounds like one of the 2 Embassy Suites near the airport. It has;

Suite

pool

airport shuttle

kitchenette

oceanfront

golf nearby

restaurant

laundry

complimentary breakfast

fitness center

hi speed interent

business center

On Priceline (where you can pick the hotel) the Embassy Suites is double that price. Need help choosing hotel on hotwire.

Best guess is that this is the Embassy Suites at 150 Anza Blvd.

In the past this property has not been reported with the Hi-Speed Internet nor the Business Center icons, but it has been over a year since reported so they may have been added since then. I'm not aware of any other property that woudl fit this description.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I agree it's the Embassy Suites on Anza Blvd. The other location, in South San Francisco, wouldn't come up in the Airport South/Burlingame zone.

The last time I stayed there in Sept 2004 (on a Hotwire purchase) the hotel was undergoing extensive renovation, which may explain the added amenities now displaying.

The Suite, Oceanfront (Bay front, actually!) and Complimentary Breakfast amenities make this property a cinch to identify as Embassy Suites!

How many stars is Hotwire giving it?

How was the drive into San Francisco from the Embassy Suites.

We are Bay Area locals and used Embassy Suites as a park-n-fly arrangement. In good traffic, it's about a 20 minute drive to downtown SF. If there are 5 in your party, it will most likely pay you to drive to/from San Francisco. If it was just one or two people, I'd suggest taking BART from Millbrae (very close to the Embassy Suites) to/from SF due to high parking rates.

For the money you can't beat this hotel and I love the location next to the water on the bay. It also has free parking. Theres a chance that you will get a room with one king and a pullout sofa. Would this setup work for you and your party?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]