Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID: Anaheim - Disneyland North

keisersozze
By keisersozze,
in

Hello,

Looking at a couple Priceline Express Deal, travelling April 25 - May 2, 2015.  Any idea what the could be?

2* at $40 per night.

Amenities include: Free Breakfast  Free Internet  Swimming Pool

1* at $58 per night

Amenities include: Free Breakfast  Free Internet  Free Parking  Swimming Pool

Guest Ratings: 7+ Good

Out of curiosity, why would the 1* be so much more expensive than the 2*?

Appreciate any help!

Cheers

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 1* might be Americas Best Value Inn Suites.

I'm sorry to say that I don't have a guess for the 2*. The amenities are very common and fits many of the 2* in this zone.

There could be several reasons why a lower rated hotel are more expensive than a one with higher rating. it could be that they have free parking, a good breakfast for a low rated hotel, the location to the parks could be great, or it could be that a large party/conference has booked rooms there (supply and demand) etc.

Let us know how we can help you further with your upcoming stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yellowdog.

Hello,

Looking as a couple of Hotwire Hot Rates.  Would be greatly appreciated if you could assist to identify.

Staying April 25 - May 2, 2015

Anaheim - Disneyland North 2.5* - $65 per night

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, Accessible parking

Anaheim - Disneyland North 1* - $62 per night

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pool(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Thank you!

I'd be concerned on both in terms of the 2/5 tripadvisor rating on the 1* and the 35% approval from Hot.wire customers on the 2.5*.

Neither listing has been ID'd/reported to the board. A guess for the 1* may be the Alamo Inn and Suites. The 2.5* may be the America's Best Value Inn Astoria, but that's really just a guess.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I'm not impressed with what I'm reading about these 1 and 2* hotels.  I guess you get what you pay for.

While there are always opportunities at all star levels, 'sweet spot' with pric.line / HOTWIRE is in the higher rated hotels as it's easier to discount a $100/nite room than it is to discont a $50/nite room. Also, while anyone can have a good stay at a lower rated hotel and/or a bad stay at a higher rated hotel, the higher rated properties tend to offer a bit more in terms of service which can lead to greater guest satisfacation (especially when things do go wrong and what the company dos to resolve it)

What is your maximum budget per nite (before fees/taxes) for this stay?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]