Hotwire Hotel: 3* Charleston (Mount Pleasant - Isle of Palms) Best Western Patriots Point

T15
By T15,
in

Hi,  I booked a room before reading your 3 Star rating of this Best Western.  Expe.dia just gives it 2 stars.  The Hotwire website says their rating is based on Expedia, and adjusts it based on their customer's feedback.  I was also surprised on the 22% of tax recovery & fees($92).   The rate I got it was $103 per night  which is still less than $120 at Best Western's website with the AAA discount.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.    Bob

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property when viewing your purchase history using the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right of their home page.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

In terms of suggestions, do you mean in order to try to get HOTWIRE to cancel the purchase based upon the difference in star rating?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Only amenity was Free Breakfast .

I spoke to a lady in the Hotwire booking department who says they average the star ratings of three travel groups - Expedia, Orbitz , and another she could

not remember.  Since Orbitz and Better Bidding give Patriots Point three stars, I'll just keep it .  This is my first Hotwire hotel purchase.  Thank you.   Bob

Thank you for the follow-up and hopefully you will enjoy your stay. As a note: the star rating listed on Betterbidding's hotel list is not a rating given by Betterbidding, it is the star rating given by HOTWIRE and the last star rating that someone reported it to Betterbidding at. Star ratings may change at any time and the hotel lists provide what has been reported to the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]