Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* San Francisco (Embarcadero Area) Park Hyatt

wernsk
By wernsk,
in

My husband and I stayed at the Park Hyatt about 3 years ago (Hotwire for $89) and loved the hotel, our room, the service, and found the location very suitable to our needs. We're planning another trip at the end of March and wanted to increase our odds of securing the Park Hyatt again. I have had success with both Hotwire and Priceline in the past, but felt in this case, Priceline, which has at least 7 hotels with a 4 star rating, including the Park Hyatt (checked on Betterbidding hotels list for Priceline), was too risky. In the end, I am willing to pay more to get the Park Hyatt.

It was easy to see on Hotwire that there were only two holels listed for the Embarcadero area, one 4.5*, one 4*. Bettbidding's hotel list for SF showed the Park Hyatt as 4.5*. As I clicked through the 4.5* choice at $147, it showed as %50 off the regular $296.50 price. I then used the "Hotel Checker" on Betterbidding which allowed me to see Expedia's SF hotel listings, one of which was the Park Hyatt shown as starting at $296.50. I felt the 4.5* listing in the Embarcadero area and the pricing were two clues that it was a safe bet I'd be getting the Park Hyatt if I was willing to pay $147. I was successful.....I got the Park Hyatt @ $147! BTW, I used the HOTWIRE link at SavingsBarn.com to secure my hotel:-)

Betterbidding also helped me this past summer with a Priceline bidding strategy for a hotel in Vancouver....great hotel, great location, great price. Thanks for all the helpful information and being the best solution when making hotel reservations!!

Congratulations on your success... glad it went smoothly and we were able to help you get the hotel you wanted.

Can you please add the amenities that were shown prior to your purchase. You can still view these by going to Hotwire and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top of their home page.

Thanks! Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]