Hotwire Hotel: Help ID'ing a Hotwire 3* in the Southcenter-Tukwila area?

EZJace
By EZJace,
in

I'm looking for help identifying a Hotwire 3* in the Southcenter-Tukwila area for a overnight near the airport (taking a flight out the next day) from June 29th and checking out June 30th. Based on what I've seen on this site (GREAT site by the way!!), it appears it would be the Courtyard Sea-Tac as it is the ONLY hotel listed in this area that is a 3-star? I would be very satisfied with the Courtyard because I have been bidding on Priceline for this date and can't find a good 'deal' for what I would consider acceptable based on TripAdvisor ratings, etc. (I'm up to $75/night at this point and figured I would look into the Hotwire rate). The amenities at this location are free parking, free breakfast, airport shuttle, fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self-Service Laundry and an 80% recommended rating. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated, thx! :)

Welcome to BetterBidding! (and thanks for the compliments on the site :) )

Be sure to read the message at the top of the Hotel Hotel List (as well as the top of the Priceline Hotel List) where it's indicated that the lists only contain hotels that have been reported to the board.

The Courtyard (at least most of them) doesn't server a complimentary so i'm doubtful that this is the 3* Tukwila property you're being offered... my guess for this one would be the Ramada Tukwila SeaTac Airport Hotel.

My guess is that you're currently looking at about $100-$110 for a 3* in the Airport zone.

You could using RefundableRates.com to find your best deal to use as a back-up reservation (perhaps this 2.5* Best Western for $109/nite?? confirm your dates on the landing page)... then use RateDrop to help you monitor rates for 3*/3.5* hotels in the airport zone (and/or Tukwila) so you'll get an alert if/when rates for your dates drop in price.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your assistance! I was thinking that it may either be the Ramada or the Doubletree based on everything I've seen as well. I think I'll wait and give Rate.Drop a shot and see how that works. I'll post any updates here so the other members know. Thanks!

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if/how we can be of further help along the way.

I would recommend making a backup hotel reservation in the so that you're protect should rates go higher from here.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]