Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Airport South - Burlingame) Westin Milbrae

mannym1
By mannym1,
in

Please help in identifying this hotel.  Our travel dates are May 20-24th, 2015.   My concern is we are 2 adults and 1 child age 9.  Can we request a two beds?

Complimentary  Free Internet

Amenities  Pet friendly

Boutique hotel

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

AccessibilityAccessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Hotwire customer reviews

100%

recommended

(8 total reviews)

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please confirm the star rating for the listing.

Also, if you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Please include the room rate per nite (and the star rating) in your future posts as it makes it easier for us to find the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Boutique

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, the Argonaut upgraded to the 4.5* level since the last time it was reported to the board would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is what it states: using the BiddingHelper.com link you provided:

USD

per room per night*

Continue

Fisherman's Wharf

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

The amenity set in your post above is the same as in my previous post... so best guess would be the (well reviewed) Argonaut.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4.5 Star Rating -Union Square West area Boutique 5/20-5/24

Need help on this hotel,  I would think its the Huntington.  But would like your thoughts

FULL AMENITIES: Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, In-room accessibility.

Looking for a reasonable price.  Not sure if we should wait closer to our dates to get the best pricing.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase.

Best guess for the property above would be The Scarlet Huntington.

Keep in mind that since you're looking for triple occupancy your hotel cost may likely be higher than most other wins on the board which are for double occupancy (this seems like an area where many hotels charge extra for triple occupancy).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

You will likely see slightly-to-somewhat higher rates in many major cities when you search for 3 adults vs 2. How much and if they do charge depends on each individual hotel.

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

The Prescott and Warwick have been seen with this amenity set previously, so either of those two would be a possibility in this case.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

HOTWIRE will allow you to search for up to quad occupancy (but the default search form is for 1room/2adults/0children... you'll need to adjust accordingly if you want to search for more than double occupancy).

See the QUICKQUOTE search form on the top left of this page, or when using our BiddingHelper.com tool.

Have you been including triple occupancy in your search(es) above, as often the prices and/or offered hotels will be different when searching for double occuancy vs. triple/quad occupancy.

Sorry for troubling you again.   We are trying to obtain the best quote, as I need to pay for two rooms so the cost has to be reasonable for me.  I am taking my parents along and we are paying for their room too.  Looking for something reasonable.  We are 4 adults and 1 child age 9  We need two rooms to accommodate.  

I saw a 4* Union Square East  - travel dates are May 20-24th, 2015

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.

Of if you have other suggestions that would be great!   

2 hotels in the Fisherman's Wharf area.  Please help in identifying these.  Dates are May 20-24

1 is 

3.5* star

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

2nd

3* star

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness center, Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4* USE - possible Parc 55, Intercontinental Mark Hopkins or Sir Francis Drake.

3.5* FW - possible match for Pier 2620.

3* FW - possible match for Holiday Inn Express.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Can you give me an idea of this one:

4.5 *Financial District - Embarcadero

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom.

I am thinking its the Omni.   Do they charge extra fees upon booking?

My best guess for the one above would be the Omni San Francisco Hotel.

You can check for any resort fees at ResortFee.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I am in the process of finalizing our decision,  but I wanted to know the reviews of of past customers that brought unpublished rates through Hotwire and if they had good results once they had their trip.   Would you know where I can check this out.  I have read horror stories of the opposite occurring with their final purchase.

4* USE HOTEL  

Please help with this -- is it Hotel Nikko?

2 rooms, 4 adults, 1 child

Wed 20/May/2015 to Sun 24/May/2015

(4 nights)

Amenities:

Pet friendlyIndoor pool(s)Fitness centerPool(s)Restaurant(s)Business centerInternet accessSpa servicesAccessible for visually impairedAccessible path of travelIn-room accessibilityAccessible bathroomAccessible parking
Union Square East Area

Yes, the Hotel Nikko San Francisco would be my best guess for this one.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]