Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (Convention Center - Warehouse - Arts District) New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center

christianne
By christianne,
in

Using the PRICELINE links from BetterBidding.com, I put in a bid for a Friday night stay in downtown New Orleans. I was initially aiming at a 4* property in either the "Downtown New Orleans" or "French Quarter-Canal Street" areas, and started out bidding at $85. After a few rejections and subsequent luckless rebid attempts, I finally tacked on the "Convention Center and Warehouse-Arts District" (which I'd been avoiding simply out of lack of familiarity with the area) and another couple of dollars, and landed the New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center.

This property is completely fine for my purposes (I'll be in town for a professional conference), the location looks pretty good, and it's a good deal cheaper than any rack rate I'd found for a 4* hotel on this Easter weekend--so, in short, I'm happy!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]