Priceline Hotel: 3.5* DC (Dupont Circle - Woodley Park) Washington Marriott Wardman Park

fattycrab
By fattycrab,
in

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the deal for these dates and this property will be convenient for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

That's very encouraging! The Priceline Express deals don't look so great right now. I'm looking for approximately those dates as well. I'd like the Shoreham, but the Wardman is fine. That's a great price for this far off. I'm planning to wait until a week or so before departure to bid.

rgg,

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

For help with, or to report a win for, your own stay please start a new thread for your stay and we would be happy to help. 

If this period is busy for a reason (such as a convention), I'd look to grab a good deal as if demand comes in above expectations, rates can certainly move higher. In other words, given the season (and if there is an event), if you see a good deal on PRICELINE or HOTWIRE, it becomes what's the potential downside vs upside in rates.

While you're waiting you can also sign up with our free service, RateDrop, which will monitor PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE rates for your dates, star rating, and zone and send you an email if anything drops to the price you want to pay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]