Hotwire Hotel: HELP - 5*Waikiki Beach area (2 bedrooms) + questions

katieloo
By katieloo,
in

Hi :)

I am hoping to get some help to ID a hotel.

I searched for 2 bedroom, 5 start and got this one for $532 (AUD) a night for between 21 - 26 August.

Resort, beach front, restaurant(s), business centre, fitness centre, pool(s) and self service laundry. No satisfaction rating as 'still collecting information'. Is anyone able to help ID this hotel?

Also, this may seem like a silly question, but when I search for 2 bedrooms do the rooms that show up definitely have two bedrooms rather than a hotel room with two beds in it? I need to ensure we have 2 separate bedrooms with our booking. The reason I ask is, when searching 4 star accommodation some prices seem really, really low for 2 bedroom - for examples $216 (AUD) a night in the marina with 4 star, 85% recommended with search result of near beach, oceanfront hotel, fitness centre, pool, restaruents, business centre, internet access and spa....it just seems too cheap for 2 bedrooms?.

If anybody is able to help with ID for the 5 start hotel or answer my questions re: bedrooms it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the red box at the top of the page asking you to to do the same) ;)

I searched for 2 bedroom...

Please clarify... did you change the drop down menu under 'Rooms' to '2'? How many adults/children are you including in this search?

Also, please post your room rates in US Dollars as it will make it easier for us to find the same hotel among the offers when replicating your search.

Please confirm the information above and we will then have a look at this offer.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi

Thanks for the welcome, I have read the message now.

So since posting I have realised the price they quoted was per room(!) per night i.e over $1000 dollars a night which is way out of my budget. But yes I did 'drop down' the option box to two rooms. It appears that the first page always quotes the cost per room per night rather than what you searched for so basically nothing is a bargain like I thought it was lol.

If you are looking for a suite with 2 bedrooms on Hot.wire, you would search for 1 room, but then under amenities, click '2 bedrooms'. Unfortunately, this is not seen as an option in many places at all. If you are able to find a listing on Hot.wire that is a 2 bedroom suite, it would most likely mean all rooms at the property are that. Hot.wire does not offer the option to purchase an upgraded suite if the hotel offers basic rooms and 2 bedroom suites are an upgrade.

PRICELINE EXPRESS sometimes does have a "bed choice" option, but usually the options are variations on 1/2 beds - infrequently do you see a suite option.

How many people are in the party? What would be your desired budget per night for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Also, what is your target budget for this stay (in US Dollars) and do you see any 'regular rate' options within your budget? (if not, what is the best you're able to find)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]