Hotwire Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Downtown) Sheraton Atlanta

semolina
By semolina,
in

Can please somebody help with ID this 3*** Hotel , Atlanta, Downtown, Feb 26-Feb 27, one night, 2 adults 2 children.

When I go through quickquote Hotwire (through link from here from this website):

$ 52 (reg Price $ 119+).....(sometimes it shows $53)

3 star *** Downtown Atlanta area hotel

60% recommended

amenities: Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness Center, Business Center,and more.....when I open this 2 more amenieties show up: Restaurant(s), self-service laundry

accessible for visualy impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired

When I use the BiddingHelper this comes up (I guess it is the same as above?) :

$53

3 star *** Downtown Atlanta

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Does anybody have a guess which hotel this might be?

Thank you in advace

When I search for these dates for 2a/2c, I'm only seeing this 3* for $53 w/Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess this may be a new amenity set for the Ramada Plaza.

Please keep us updated with what you decide for this stay and if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

When I search for these dates for 2a/2c, I'm only seeing this 3* for $53 (you may see a slightly different price) w/Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower.

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess this may be a new amenity set for the Ramada Plaza.

Please keep us updated with what you decide for this stay and if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thank you very much for the answer! That helped with my decision :)

I did not buy the 3 star downton.

I went for a 4**** star, Downtown Atlanta,

$65

80% recommended

Hotel Amenities:

Pet friendly
Indoor pool(s)
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business center
Self-service laundry
Internet access
Accessibility
Accessible for visually impaired
Accessible for hearing impaired
Accessible path of travel
In-room accessibility
Wheelchair accessible
Accessible bathroom
Accessible parking
Roll-in show

I got the SHERATON ATLANTA Hotel Downtown

I think the indoor pool mentioned here gives a hint to the Sheraton....(there is another 4**** star Hotel Downtown for a similiar price ...think it was also $65 or $66...and that other did not say "indoor pool")

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]