Priceline Hotel: DC in June

jabberwockylove
By jabberwockylove,
in

Hi, first time priceline user here. I'm looking for a room in downtown DC for the 7th June to 10th June and got these options. Would anyone be able to hazard a guess as to what the 3* and 3.5* might be?

Amenities for 3* are pool, restaurant, fitness centre, business centre, free internet. 3.5* has restaurant, business, fitness centres.

Also, if I were to go for the bidding option instead of the express option, any idea what price might be accepted for 3* and above for those dates?

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not seeing either of these properties offered when searching for your dates... are both of these in the Downtown-White House zone, and if so, are you still seeing both of these on a current search?

Also, please include the room rate per nite in your posts as it makes it easier for us to locate the same offer when replicating your search.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry about that...

My guess for the 3.5* would be the Beacon Hotel, although difficult to have too much confidence in any guess given the limited number of amenities.

I don't have much insight into the 3*, but my guess would be the Holiday Inn Washington Central.

If you're willing to spend ~$175/nite for a 3.5* hotel in this zone, why not the 4* for just a bit more at $181/nite which not only has a higher star rating, but also a higher user review rating? I'm seeing this 4 star Downtown (confirm your dates on the landing page) with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center... my guess here is the Donovan House.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Somewhere in the $140-$160 area i would guess... a better question is given the option(s) above, how high would you be willing to bid (to save some money but with the trade-off of knowing less about the hotel)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]