Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Boston (Boston Common - Theater District) Boston Park Plaza Hotel And Towers

lieve_n
By lieve_n,
in

A 3.5 star hotel in this area was listed in the Express Deals for €77, definitely the Boston Park Plaza according to the amenities. 

I bid 70€ and got confirmation I won. Didn't bother bidding lower, as I tried this a couple times in the last weeks (€65) but never got accepted...

Anyway, happy with the result in what seems to be a pretty expensive city to stay :-)

So I bid 70 EURO, not 70 USD, just to be clear.

(ps: not to the administrators: I definitely changed the dropdown from USD to EUR to report this win, but the win is still listed in USD. This also happened when I posted a win on the NYC-page a few weeks ago. Maybe check the code on that... )

Congrats on your success. :)

Very nice win for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay. Definitely a very nice deal in what is traditionally an expensive hotel city.

We do list the win prices in USD$ - if you note EUR in the pulldown it translates the amount to the current USD$ equivalent.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]