Radio Alarm Clock

Iron and Ironing Board

Hairdryer

Business Services

24 Hour Front Desk

Restaurant

Room Service

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the rest of the board.

Was this your first bid in the zone or were you rejected at lower amounts prior to this?

Enjoy your stay.

PS- this has always been rated 3* per priceline, the other 4* you were looking at in the lists was on Hotwire, where it (is believed to be) still 4* rated. I've also edited your title to reflect 2006, if this is incorrect please let us know. Thanks again!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for editing my post.

Our wedding anniversary is 7 Jan. Since this is sort of an odd year, 11th, we decided to stay local and get a nice room downtown. Last year for our 10th, we went to Vegas.

I was about to book a room at the Marriott and use my rewards, then I did a Google search for priceline message forums. After I found this place.

Initially, I attempted to bid on a 4 star room for about $75 per night and I was rejected. After the bids were rejected several times, I chose a 3 star property.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]