Priceline Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Inner Harbor - Downtown - Fells Point) Hyatt Regency Baltimore

Ericaamerlca
By Ericaamerlca,
in

I'm brand new at this so please be patient with me.

I bid on a 4* room for Feb 15-16th. Bid $82 and was accepted for Hyatt Regency. We now decided to try and extend our stay but on the front end of the trip from Feb 14-15. I know its Valentine's weekend and that plays a factor. On my original Priceline Email confirmation, there is a link that I can click to add more days. I tried and first it gave me the option of paying $150 for a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal and now when I try it says no rooms available. What should I do?

(I hit post too quick)...

So should I try again later in hopes that the express deal becomes available again? Or should I just do a new hotel bid and risk having 2 separate hotel stays? This will be a little aggravating especially because we are traveling with a baby and would like to give her a nap and hotel check in isnt until 3pm. I know, bad planning in our part but we decided to do the additional night last minute.

Sorry to be so annoying but can you give me suggestions on how to bid for a 3 or 3.5 star hotel on the 14th if its not likely that I will get Hyatt again.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages (which will also remove the read box at the top of the page asking that you do the same).

Then as this thread already reflects your purchase for the nite of 2/15, please start a NEW TOPIC for the additional nites you would like and we will assist you there.

In your new topic please indicate:

-when you tried to extend the stay with PRICELINE did you get a message stating that there were no rooms available at that price and presented the PRICELINE EXPRESS offers, OR did they suggest the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer at $150 was the Hyatt, OR did they offer a room at the Hyatt for $150/nite and the Express offers were at a different price

-include your maximum bid at both the 3.5* and 3* levels (if different at each star level) and if you're willing to pay more for a higher rated hotels OR if your goal is the least expensive 3* or better for this additional nite

-how high would you be willing to go for the Hyatt

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]