Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (Convention Center - Warehouse - Arts District) Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel

ajay2583
By ajay2583,
in

Hello all!

I am traveling to New Orleans with one other person from 3/8/- 3/12, and I'm having a bit of trouble winning a bid. I'm looking to stay in either the French Quarter, Downtown, Convention Center, or the Garden District, basically anywhere close to the action. I have no real preference between these areas. 

I'm hoping to pay no more than $80 a night, however if I can book today and use the coupon (!) I could go up to $90. Like most I'd prefer a 4* if at all possible, and I've seen some great rates in March, but I could do a 3.5. If I must a 3* is doable as well. The amenities aren't really important to me, I'm just looking for a good deal in one of those four areas.

Just doing some research myself, I couldn't find any events going on during the time we want to go, so I'm not sure if they're gearing up for St. Patrick's day or what.

Any advise is greatly appreciated!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]