Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Detroit (Auburn Hills - Lake Orion) Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75

doctorsquared
By doctorsquared,
in

Are you searching for more than 2 people? I'm seeing a 2* w/free internet, internet (you may also see internet if you click on the listing, click "book now", then click 'see all amenities' on the next page) and free parking, but a 50% approval rating and some considerably negative category scores on the second page.

What are you looking for in terms of hotel? Are any other nearby areas acceptable?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 2 weeks later...

Please use the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com for your searches to ensure you're seeing the complete set of amenities associated with each property.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 2 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Smoke Free

Hi-Speed Internet

If this is what you're seeing, this property has not yet been reported to the board, but Red Roof Inn, Super 8 Detroit/Clawson/Troy, Candlewood Suites, Extended Stay America - Detroit - Madison Heights, and The MET would all be among likely candidates (and i'd loosely rank the likelihood in the order posted)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Hope this works well for your needs and you're pleased with the deal you received. To confirm, this is the Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - I -75 location?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this new amenity set for this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]