Priceline Hotel: 3* Cleveland (Beachwood) Hotel Indigo Cleveland-Beachwood

bkadmiral
By bkadmiral,
in

I need help identifying a hotel on a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal from Priceline.  I am looking at a 3* Hotel in Cleveland (Beachwood) area for 2/14/15-2/15/15 for one room, two adults.  The amenities listed are:  pets allowed, restaurant, fitness center, free parking, free internet, & business center.  Guest score is 7.0 out of 10.0.  I already booked a refundable room at the Hotel Indigo at the hotel's website, and I think this may be the same hotel.  When searching on Hotels.com, Hotel Indigo is the only hotel in Beachwood that comes up when I limit the amenities to: pets allowed & restaurant.

I don't really want to end up with the Clarion or Residence Inn for Valentine's Day, so I'm a little hesitant to go for this deal.  I looked at the Name Your Own Price hotels, and I couldn't be certain that I wouldn't end up with one of those two because the amenities didn't tell me very much about which hotel it might be.

Any help is appreciated!

I already booked a refundable room at the Hotel Indigo...

In the future please use our sister site RefundableRates.com for your back-up rservations, or if you must book direct, please check our Support Page where we have links to most of the major hotel chains and online booking agencies, including Hotel Indigo.

I do agree that this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer is likely the Indigo... afaik, the Clarion is not Pet Friendly and the Residence Inn doesn't have a restaurant, so i think you're OK on both accounts of this offer not being either of those.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I ended up going for it and felt pretty comfortable that I would get the Hotel Indigo.  I did win the Hotel Indigo for $69, saving just over $39 over the non-refundable rate.

Good to know about your sister site to use for my backup reservations in the future; I wasn't aware it existed!

Thanks for your help!  

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're looking forward to Valentine's Day at this hotel.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this amenity set for the Priceline Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]