Priceline Hotel: Help With 4* Downtown St. Louis Bid 3/6-3/8

gopanthers
By gopanthers,
in

Hi there.  I am looking to bid on Priceline for a 2 night stay checking in 3/6/15 and checking out 3/8/15.  I would like to stick with a 4* in Downtown St. Louis.  Any help with rebid zones and a bidding range are much appreciated.  This is during the Missouri Valley Conference tournament in St. Louis, so I anticipate that the hotels will not be had for their rock bottom prices throughout the year.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Please provide your desired max budget per night for this stay and we would be happy to offer suggestions on how to proceed.

I will say that what appears to be the Magnolia is showing on Hot.wire for $114 - that would be a nice choice from the standpoint of a 4* with free breakfast. Would that be of any interest?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi Aaron, my budget is 'whatever it takes to get the best deal' for a 4* downtown STL for 3/6-3/8.  If there were any fantastic deals on something 3* and above, I would also consider that.  I used to know all the ins and outs of rebid zones and the like, but have done far less traveling the past few years.  Any help or suggestions are welcome!

The Magnolia at $114/night seems like a decent deal considering the dates.  I will definitely consider that one!

When bidding 4* in St. Louis you have ELEVEN re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

I would bid as follows:

Select 4* Downtown...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $93, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $98, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $103, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $108, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $113

If the above is rejected i would take what appears to be the Magnolia on Hot.wire (4* Downtown with: Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet). Assuming our guess is correct, although 3.5* rated on PRICELINE, the hotel gets excellent reviews, and i think a 4* on PRICELINE will likely cost you close to $200/nite at current rates.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]