Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Downtown) The Los Angeles Athletic Club

sapi
By sapi,
in

Hi,

I'm looking for a nice hotel in Los Angeles for our honeymoon from 18th - 20th of August.

There seems to be a nice hotel for 167$ instead of 249$ per night:

Complimentary Free Internet

Pet friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Accessible for visually impaired

90% recommended on Hotwire, tripadvisor: 4 out of 5

Hope you can help me or recommend me a nice alternative.

Thanks, best wishes from Austria

Joe

Welcome to BetterBidding! (and congratulations no your upcoming nuptials :wub: )

The dates in your topic title are Aug 17-20 but your post indicates Aug 18-20, can you please confirm the dates you need a hotel room for and we will then research this offer.

Also, I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

thanks for the reply - the correct date is 17of august to 20 of august 2015.

4.5* Los Angeles (Hollywood area) $167/nite

FULL AMENITIES:

Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Hello and Servus from Austria,

I found the following 4 star offer in Downtown, we are looking for a hotel from 17 of august to 20 of august 2015 in LA City.

It costs $ 160.- instead of $ 269.-

FULL AMENITIES:

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I hope you can help us to finde a nice Hotel,

Thanks for your help,

Joe

I'm not currently seeing either of these properties when searching for your dates... are both of these in the 'HOLLYWOOD' zone and are you still seeing both on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The first 4,5* Hotel in HOLLYWOOD costs now 190 USD:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Sorry, the second 4* Hotel is in DOWNTOWN LA and costs 160 USD:

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I'm still not seeing the 4.5* Hollywood property on my own search for your dates, but do see a 4.5* hotel in the DOWNTOWN zone with this amenity set for your dates, are you sure this one is in the HOLLYWOOD zone?

For the 4* Downtown property The Los Angeles Athletic Club would be my guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

This is what i'm seeing for the 4.5* HOLLYWOOD property:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... the Loews Hollywood Hotel would be my best guess for this one if this is what you're seeing.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]