Priceline Hotel: 3* Indianapolis (Downtown) Comfort Suites City Centre

bobcook54
By bobcook54,
in

Needed a room for one night to attend the NTEA truck show at the Indiana Convention Center in Downtown Indianapolis. As with all conventions/shows, the hotels can be pricey and this was no exception. I tried bidding on Priceline for a 4*,stopping at $125.00 and tried a 3.5*,stopping at the same $125.00. This was over the course of a few days. I then tried a 3*,bidding it up to $100.00,but still no luck. This Priceline Express deal popped up at $122.00, so I just bought it.I did research here using previous wins and the hotel lists and was fairly certain it would be this or the Springhill Suites,due to the pool amenity.However, the Springhill was priced much higher on their website,due to the fact that it is right across the street from the convention center,while the Comfort Suites is about 1/2 mile away, so I was pretty sure it would be the Comfort Suites.Price on their website and about every other site was $189.00....total was about $152.00 with taxes/fees.As always, I started with the links provided,each and every time I checked Price.line or Hot.wire.Please!!!!! Do post your wins and just not use the boards.It helps us all get the best deals possible! The amenities before booking were:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet 

Pool 

Gym

Restaurant

Business Center

Congrats on your success and thank you so much for your compliments on Betterbidding. :)

Very nice win for this property and glad you are pleased with the win.

Thank you for confirming the amenities for this listing so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]