Priceline Hotel: Help w/ strategy for White House-Downtown

krballer
By krballer,
in

I noticed another grad student asking for help so I thought I'd do the same. My exact dates are 1/15/06 to 1/21/06. Also, I want to only stay in the White House area. I saw that the Wyndham has a special winter rate of $79 so I guess the maximum that I'm wiling to pay is $80. Is 4* out of the question? I'd appreciate any strategy tips. Thank you.

Since the above rate includes parking, and to make a total cost to total cost comparison, will you be driving to DC?

PS- i have changed the above link into an affiliate link, so please use the link above if/when you end up booking direct so that this board gets credit <thanks>

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think that the Wyndham $79 rate is a good one as the hotel typically goes for twice that much (thru conventional bookings).

It all depends upon what you like/want (reviews, but without a car i'd also look at the known location of the Wyndham (relative to mass transit) andcompare it to the possible 2.5* locations, which may not be as good (i don't know the area enough to comment, but this would be a concern if was booking... maybe look at our PRICELINE Washington DC Map for some insight)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]