Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify 5* Paris - Louvre - Vendome - Concorde area Hotel

TeJay
By TeJay,
in

Trying to book 5* star for Paris 3/20-3/23
Area - Louvre - Vendome - Concorde

Rate $188 (with Tax Hotwire total $218.80)
1 Room ; 2 Adults
95% in hotwire recommended

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Free Internet

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Spa services

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

use HOTWIRE link from Better Bidding

any idea?
thank you

A 5* property in this zone with this amenity set has not yet been reported to the board. A new amenity set for the Hotel Le Meurice would be my best guess for this one, but i'm not certain, although i will point out that the 4.5/5.0 TA rating does give a bit of a 'safety net' ensuring that this should be a very pleasant experience.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- can you please also follow-up your previous Hotwire San Diego stay with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, even if you didn't use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, canceled the trip, booked direct, etc. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I hadn't noticed that the zone boundaries for this area have changed slightly and that the Hotel Scribe is now in the Louvre-Vendome-Concorde zone, thanks for pointing that out and we have updated the Hotwire Hotel List accordingly.

With this change, i would agree that a slightly new amenity set for the Hotel Scribe would be another possibility and a good guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Thanks again!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately we can stay only 2 Nights.

Trying to book 4.5* star for Paris 3/20-3/22

Area - Louvre - Vendome - Concorde

Rate $169 (with Tax Hotwire total $199.82)

1 Room ; 2 Adults

90% in hotwire recommended

This Hotel features the following amenities:

Pet friendly

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Spa services

Accessible path of travel

use HOTWIRE link from Better Bidding

any idea?

Maybe the The Westin Paris - Vendome or Hotel Scribe Paris managed by Sofitel?

Thank you for the help.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase.

Unfortunately i don't have any insight into this property. It could be either of the properties you mentioned, but if so, it would be a new star rating for either of them since the last time it was reported to the board.

What are your needs and target budget for this trip? Is this the only acceptable zone for this stay?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]