Priceline Hotel: EPIC HOTEL miami downtown

engineerstar
By engineerstar,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

The issue with bidding on PRICELINE is that you have to be willing to stay at any hotel at the star rating chosen in the zone picked. You cannot bid for a particular hotel. Additionally, the Epic has not yet been reported to the board as a win on PRICELINE. I am seeing what appears to be a potential match for the Epic on HOTWIRE for these dates, but for $175 (the price you see may vary slightly.)

Is the Epic the only hotel of interest? How many rooms are you looking for? Let us know more about the stay and we would be happy to point out the potential Epic on Hot.wire as well as offer other suggestions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

WE ARE GENERALLY LOOKING FOR A 4-5 STAR HOTEL WITH ROOMS AROUND $140(if possible). At that price we would buy 3-4 rooms. I'm single, so I am very flexible; however my sister and her family are not sure exactly what they will do. I'm even considering just getting a room for the night at a high end hotel and just have them over for the evening. That way, they could enjoy the atmosphere before returning to their hotel late that night.  

I specifically was looking at the Epic because it seemed to have a great restaurant there and awesome views from the higher floors. I have seen pics of a Hotel that had a pool on the roof along with a bar that appeared to have amazing views---but it was just a pic and did not say what hotel it was. I would love to find a Hotel such as that. 

I greatly appreciate any suggestions/help! THANK YOU!

Sam

Also to keep in mind is that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request. If this is not a risk you're willing to accept, HOTWIRE would still be an option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

If you're willing to take the occupancy risk (or it's not an issue for those who would be staying in the additional rooms you're booking) i am seeing what appears to be the Intercontinental, which gets excellent reviews, offered on PRICELINE EXPRESS for $111/nite... any interest in this property?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We may eventually go with the Intercontinental.

IF it is still offered once you're ready to book. ;)

If you're looking for something different, given the excellent reviews of the the InterContinental (and the price well within your budget)... what is it that you're looking for that this property does not offer?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The issue with a particular property and "special" parking ("Park and Fly" at an airport, if a hotel has an additional fee for parking more days than the stay), there is no guarantee that the hotel will extend that offer to discount rate reservations (Hot.wire/Price.line.)

When I search for 1 room 2 adults or 4 rooms 12 adults, I see a 4* in the Miami Airport Area w/Boutique, Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Free Parking. 

-- This would be a possible match for the EB Hotel. I looked quickly at the website, I'm not seeing anything in regards to extended parking, but perhaps I missed it when skimming the site.

However, it may not show depending on the amount of rooms/adults/children.

Please let us know if you have any questions before booking and let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]