Hotwire Hotel: Trying to book Grand Hyatt Kauai May 16th

alewis506
By alewis506,
in

Hi! I have read to post a deal I am trying to get- We are getting married in Kauai and have a hotel for the trip, but we wanted to book one night at the Grand Hyatt Kauai for one night (May 16th 2015). I think the grand hyatt is listed as probably as the 4.5 * on both hotwire and priceline, but just wanted to get some tips on booking through priceline (I think I can get it lower there than hotwire). I have made a few bids this week starting low around $160 and $170 just to see if I could get anything and nothing yet. Any ideas? 

Thank you!!

Alex

Welcome to BetterBidding! (and congratulations on your upcoming nuptials :wub: )

You can't bid on a specific hotel when using PRICELINE, you have to be able to accept any hotel in the zone at the star level (or higher) that you choose. If you are trying to target a specific property, PRICELINE EXPRESS (or HOTWIRE) would be a better option.

Are you willing to take the risk that you receive some other 4.5* property in this zone? If so, what is your maximum bid? (as the current going rate for the Grand Hyatt Kauai for your nite is $489/nite, giving your maximum bid of $170 almost no chance)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]