How to Find Hyatt US Hotels Low Occupancy Dates

AztecWolverine
By AztecWolverine,
in

:) Though I discovered this method while trying to maximize the chances of winning a Priceline bid for the Hyatt Regency Orange County (HROC) near Disneyland, this method can be used to check on most Hyatts in the US. This list of low occupancy times (times when they offer groups and meetings special low rates) can be used to choose dates when you would be most likely to win a bid at a particular Hyatt. If your stay ventures even one day out of these ranges I've seen failed bids. On dates outside the list bidders for the HROC often had to go up to $46-$48, and got the Doubletree instead. On dates covered by the list HROC bidders won at $35 (Dec.15-18). The list has changed little since October '05, when I first posted it under the California Tips Forum. For the HROC, Dec. 11-13 used to be listed, but was deleted, and a Dec. 10 bid was rejected all the way up to $55, when the bidder got the Hilton Suites instead.

TO ACCESS THE CURRENT LIST YOURSELF, FOR HYATTS THROUGHOUT THE US, DO THE FOLLOWING:

OPEN UP THIS SITE FROM YOUR BROWSER (From the "MEETINGS AND EVENTS" TAB OF HYATT'S HOME PAGE): http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/meetings/offers/index.jsp

From the page titled

Woops! I had a typo on the Title, but couldn't figure out how to edit it.

It should have read : HOW TO ACCESS HYATT ...

By the way, I noticed some typos in two posts for the Orange County Priceline Disney area:

1. On the post from "bidding fan" the title should have read $48.

2. On the post by "fraggedbyjimmyjoe " the date should have read 1/4/06-1/8/06

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]