Hotwire Hotel: Identify 4.5 * Downtown Indy Hotel 1/17 $110

mikki
By mikki,
in

Please help identify a 4.5* downtown Indianapolis hotel listed for 110/night  -- 1 night stay; January 17;  1 room/ 2 adults

trip advisor 4/5

hotwire: 85% recommend

Pet friendly, indoor pool, smoke-free, fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, internet access;

Accessible path of travel

(The only 4.5* downtown Indianapolis hotel shown in the hotel list is the Westin.  My browser cuts off the possible amenity options, so I can't see if the above combination is included.)

If you use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com are you then able to see all the amenities associated with this offer?

Using this method below is the full set of amenities i'm seeing for this 4.5* property:

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... if this is what you're seeing, the Westin would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My browser cuts off the possible amenity listings on the page from within better bidding.com that shows all of the hotels for Indiana (specifically the downtown area) that one might find on hotwire.  

My browser does not cut off the amenities on the bidding helper link you have just shared with me.  I tried that link and received the following for my search:

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

I agree ~ I think this is the Westin.  I'm not sure if the proximity of the Westin works for our event.  I'll let you know if we book it!

I did use your links to search Hotwire ~~~ love this site ~~~ happy to help support it!  Thanks!

My browser cuts off the possible amenity listings on the page from within better bidding.com that shows all of the hotels for Indiana (specifically the downtown area) that one might find on hotwire.

Working fine for me... try a different browser if you have one installed on your computer (or make sure you're using the current version of your existing browser). If you still have an issue you can send me a PM if you'd like to try to troubleshoot it. 

I'm not sure if the proximity of the Westin works for our event.

If not, use our sister site to enter the location you need and you'll see a great interface to find the hotels/options that are closest to your desired location.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried both Safari and Firefox.  I know I have the most recent version of Safari.  I *think* I have the most recent version of Firefox.  

Fortunately this evening I was able to secure an extra room at the hotel where our event is being held.  I no longer need to book the possible Westin room.  Thanks so much for your help!

If you would like to troubleshoot the issue you're having with the hotel list feel free to send me a PM.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]