Priceline Hotel: 3* Orange County (Angels Stadium Anaheim) Ayres Inn Orange

FellowTraveller
By FellowTraveller,
in

There are two PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals offered in this area for this time frame. I am pretty certain the 3* $74/night is Ayres Inn Orange, but I'm having trouble with the other:

2.5* in Angels Stadium Anaheim Area

Guest Rating: 8+

Guest Favorite

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Free Parking

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Business Center

$65/night

Could someone please help me identify this hotel so I can make a choice between the two deals?

Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links, then reply to this thread with the dates of your stay and we will have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Comfort Inn and Suites seems to fit, but so does the Towneplace Suites Anaheim Maingate Angel Stadium... either of these would be my best guess for this one.

For whichever you decide, please note the amenities associated with the offer before you make your purchase and share them with the board when reporting your win.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]