Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify London Hotels - various

iodonnel
By iodonnel,
in

Hi,

We are just beginning our search for a hotel in central London for 2/19 - 2/22.

I have found quite a few hotels that I am unable to identify and would greatly appreciate if you could help with any of them please.
We may book now depending on which hotels these are or may wait until a little closer to the date and see if some of the prices drop (We got a great deal last year on Hotwire for the Intercontinental with all your help last year but prices are too high this time).

Here are the ones I have failed to figure out:

1). 5* Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station- British Museum area $594 (for the 3 nights - not showing price per night)

Business Centre

Boutique Hotel

Free Internet

Smoke-free rooms

100% recommended

2). 4.5* Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station- British Museum area $641 (for the 3 nights)

Free Internet

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness Centre

Restaurant(s)

Business Centre

Spa Services

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

80% recommended

4 out of 5 on Tripadvisor

3). 4.5* Westminster- Victoria - Big Ben area $594 (for the 3 nights)
Free Internet

Indoor pool(s)
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness Centre

Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business Centre
Spa Services

95% recommended
4.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor

4). 4* City of London - Towerbridge - St. Pauls Cathedral area $435 (for the 3 nights)
Free Internet

Pet friendly
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness Centre
Restaurant(s)

70% recommended

5). 4* City of London - Towerbridge - St. Pauls Cathedral area $568 (for the 3 nights)
Free Internet

Suite

Studio

Full kitchen

Daily Housekeeping

Laundry in room

Business Centre
24 hour front desk

Self-service laundry

100% recommended

4 of 5 on Tripadvisor

This one is listed as an Aparthotel

6). 4* City of London - Towerbridge - St. Pauls Cathedral area $464 (for the 3 nights)
Free Internet

This one is also listed as an Aparthotel - No ratings shown - saying "Still gathering reviews"

Thanks for any insight you can give me to any of these. I have looked myself but don't see exact matches

1) please post rates in terms of per nite before fees/taxes. If you're only seeing the total price then you'll need to change the COUNTRY CODE on the top right corner of HOTWIRE's home page to the US/Canada... then below that change to US Dollars

2) based upon price, zone, star rating, and any reviews provided by HOTWIRE, are you able to narrow the list above to your top 3?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

Apologies again - I thought maybe hotwire had changed and was only giving the total stay price - I see those daily rates now.

I have the hotels in order of preference now - hope thats ok:
Sorry again for the inconvenience

1). 5* Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station- British Museum area -  $163 per night
Business Centre
Boutique Hotel
Free Internet
Smoke-free rooms

100% recommended

2). 4.5* Westminster- Victoria - Big Ben area - $155 per night
Free Internet
Indoor pool(s)
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness Centre
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business Centre
Spa Services

95% recommended
4.5 out of 5 on Tripadvisor

3). 4* City of London - Towerbridge - St. Pauls Cathedral area - $134 per night
Free Internet
Suite
Studio
Full kitchen
Daily Housekeeping
Laundry in room
Business Centre
24 hour front desk
Self-service laundry

100% recommended
4 of 5 on Tripadvisor
This one is listed as a Condo

4). 4* City of London - Towerbridge - St. Pauls Cathedral area - $119 per night
Free Internet
Pet friendly
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness Centre
Restaurant(s)

70% recommended

Hope that's not too many and thank you again for your patience

• 2 weeks later...

Are those prices above in US Dollars and before taxes/fees (are you on the US version of the site) as i'm not seeing 3 out of 4 of those properties... and the prices for hotels i'm seeing for your dates are very different than what you've listed above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I did check the list but couldn't find any of those matched. I am still looking. These are 2 I am interested in but can't seem to id them either. Would appreciate your help please

Notting Hill - Bayswater - Paddington Station area 4* $127 

Free Internet
  Pet friendly
  Indoor pool(s)
  Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
  Pool(s)
  Restaurant(s)
Accessibility
Accessible for visually impaired

100% recommended 4 out of 5 Tripadvisor

Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho area 5* $182

Fitness center
  Restaurant(s)
  Business center
  Internet access
Spa services
Accessibility
Accessible for visually impaired
Accessible for hearing impaired
Accessible path of travel
In-room accessibility

95% recommended 4.5 out of 5 Tripadvisor

5* Mayfair.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

If you see:

Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible

- This amenity set has been seen previously with the Intercontinental Park Lane.

4* Notting Hill

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

If you see:

Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

- This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. No guess.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of additional assistance.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]