Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Newark-EWR-2.5*-$74/night

robo909
By robo909,
in

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOT.WIRE or PRICE.LINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'll also inquire...

Do you have need/reason to stay in this area OR are you looking for a less expensive option to staying in NYC and intend on commuting to the city most days?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here are all the amenities listed from the EV tab:

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Newark is centrally located to the places I have to be (NYC, Jersey and PA)

Best guess for this one would be the Best Western Robert Treat Hotel... does this work for your needs?

Do you need parking for this trip? How much time will you be traveling to NYC vs. other parts of NJ and/or PA?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not familiar with the BWRT.  Any input?  I've stayed at the Comfort Suites in Newark and found it to be a nicer place than expected as well as centrally located for the travels that I needed and will need for this trip

I'll need to get into the City a couple of times, PA a couple of times and NJ most of the time.

I will need parking as I'm renting a car.

Please use the ADD REPLY button outside of this post to reply to the thread as this will avoid the previous post from being quoted within your new post.

What is your budget and where in NJ do you need to be... North or South of the airport? (or as i'm familiar with NJ if you let me know the towns i can provide even more specific advice)

There is a 3.5* hotel in the Newark zone for $83/nite and a 4.0/5.0 TA rating:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Shuttle

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

... best guess for this one would be the Holiday Inn.

Besides the higher star rating and better reviews, the Holiday Inn is right off the highway, so if you're traveling by car every day it will provide easier access vs. the Robert Treat (for which you would need to travel a mile or two thru local Newark streets to get to the highway). The 3.5* is slightly more expensive than the 2.5*, so you'll have to decide if the higher star rating/reviews and slightly more convenient location is worth the additional cost.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Using the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com i'm currently seeing the 3.5* at $84/nite for your dates.

You can try THIS LINK (confirm your dates on the landing page) although i'm guessing it will likely have expired by the time you see this post... if so you can send me a PM and i can try to provide an updated link)

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]