Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Baltimore (Downtown and Inner Harbor) Baltimore Harbor Hotel

jrm88
By jrm88,
in

Hi,

I need help identifying a hotel I found on HOTWIRE / BiddingHelper.com. 3.5* hotel in Baltimore (downtown/inner harbor area) for $70 from 1/14-1/15. The following are the amenities listed on biddinghelper:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Smoke-Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Restaurant (s)

Business Center

Internet Access

In Room Accessibility

75% recommended, no TripAdvisor rating

Thank you for your help!

Hi,

I need help identifying a hotel I found on HOTWIRE / BiddingHelper.com. 3* Baltimore Hotel in the downtown/inner harbor area. Going for $62 from 1/14-1/15. The following are the amenities listed on biddinghelper:

Free breakfast

Free Internet

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

85% recommended with a 3.5 out of 5 rating on TripAdvisor

Thank you for your help!

Unfortunately, neither listing has been ID'd/reported to the board.

3.5* Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Room Accessible, Pet Friendly. I'd guess that this may be a new amenity set for the Wyndham Peabody Court, but it may be something else not yet ID'd/reported to the board.

3* Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. I'd guess this may be a new amenity set for the Holiday Inn Express Downtown, but it may be something else not yet ID'd/reported to the board.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and that this property will work well for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]