Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (French Quarter) Sheraton New Orleans Hotel

AndVala
By AndVala,
in

Bid $225 4* French Quarters and downtown - rejected

Also had tried up to $175 in French Quarter for 3* - rejected

bid $240 French Quarters, Downtown, Convention and got this.

A little disappointed. The website for Sheraton shows rooms 1/2 -1/4 at $207 per night.

The only difference is I also got 1/1 which they show sold out.  Happy to have somewhere but don't think I got a great deal on Priceline this time.

Did use the [url=http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=40]PRICELINE[/url] link from betterbidding

Congratulations on your success!

To confirm, this is the Sheraton on Canal St, correct?

While this may not be such a great deal when not including the nite of 1/1, when including this nite i'm seeing regular rates at most 4* hotels for your complete stay in the $400-$550 range... as 1/1 appears to be a every expensive nite it can easily drive up the cost of the complete stay.

For the future feel free to ask the board for help before making your purchase and we will try to help you receive a more favorable outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]