Priceline Hotel: 3.5* DC (Crystal City) Crystal Gateway Marriott

amanda_wsq
By amanda_wsq,
in

A property with this exact amenity set has not yet been reported to the board, and these amenities are common at most 3.5* hotels in this zone, so unfortunately i can't offer much insight into this one. The Crowne Plaza, Gateway Marriott, Crystal City Marriott, and Hyatt Regency would all be among the likely candidates, but there could be others as well (given how common the amenities are)

What are you looking for from this stay? What is your maximum budget and minimum star rating?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When I search for the night of 1/8 for 2 people, I'm seeing in the Crystal City-DCA area on Hot.wire

A 4* for $66 w/Shuttle, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Pet Friendly. This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess a possibility is that the Westin may have been upgraded to 4* from 3.5*.

A 3.5* for $68 w/Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. This would be a possible match for the Crowne Plaza.

The price you see may vary slightly.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

...I just want to book a hotel for my friend who will come over just near my place. The star rating 3.5+ and price under 80 will be my ideal choice.

If your needs are so flexible, and star rating/price are the primary criteria, why not just bid on PRICELINE? If you want to take this route we can suggest a strategy for you to follow, but please let us know if you'd first like to try for a 4* hotel up to your maximum bid OR if the goal would be the least expensive 3.5* or better within your budget.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]