Hotwire Hotel: Help 4Star Waikiki

tcmary
By tcmary,
in

FULL AMENITIES: Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Another 4 star for same dates is $205/night.  FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Any idea what hotels these are?  Maybe one is the Hyatt Regency?  Boutique might be a hint for someone who knows.  Thanks!

4* Near Beach, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. Likely Hilton.

4* Boutique, Near Beach, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Tennis, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. Not yet ID'd/reported to the board, but may be a new amenity set for the Waikiki Parc.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Here is another one at $183.  I thought perhaps this was the same hotel as I originally quoted but the amenities seem to be different.  Here they are:

FULL AMENITIES: Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Do you think this could be the Hyatt Regency?    Thanks!

I thought perhaps this was the same hotel as I originally quoted but the amenities seem to be different.

What is different about this one.. they appear to be the same to me?

What are you looking for in a hotel for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm sorry--they probably are the same but just worded a little differently.  I didn't think the first one listed golf nearby but now I see it does.

I'm looking for the Hyatt or possibly the Royal Hawaiian if I can catch a deal on that one.  Maybe the Sheraton or one of the other beachfront hotels.  I have reservations at the Hyatt and I'm just trying to see if I can get a better deal.  I've ruled out most of the other 4 stars for one reason or another.  Thanks again for your help.  I'll keep an eye on things.  I'm thinking it might be too early for the good deals on a direct beachfront hotel.

What is the room rate per nite that you're trying to beat at the Hyatt? How high would you go for a 5 star hotel (ie- the current rating of the Royal Hawaiian)?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My rate at the Hyatt is $234/nt for the three nights plus the resort fee of $26.  I've seen the Royal Hawaiian at $293 plus $35 resort fee.  I have had very good luck on Hot.wire in the past of getting rates as low as $130 at the Sheraton although that was two years ago.  I found rates for the Grand Kauai last year at $191.  So I'm hoping to see something like that become available for a beachfront hotel.  At least under $200.  Might be dreaming but that is my goal.  I would pay a little more for the RH and my preference is beachfront.  The Hyatt is sort of my backup position right now as I wanted to have something reserved.

BackUpBooking.com will show refundable rates for hotels and i'm seeing the Waikiki Beach Marriott (confirm you dates on the landing page) for $219/nite should this be of any interest as a less expensive backup option.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know how we can be of further help along the way.

• 5 weeks later...

Finally a hotel that is beachfront.  Any idea which one?

4 Star Waikiki Beach March 14-17

$175/nite

FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Beachfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Right now I have reservation at Hyatt Regency @$230/night for ocean view as a backup.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of this thread to edit the topic title to report your win and provide the details of your purchase.

My guess for the 4* above would be the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

• 10 months later...

If memory serves me right I ended up booking directly with the Sheraton Waikiki Beach for $199/night.

These are two totally different trips to Hawaii. I didn't report a win in March because I ended up booking directly with the hotel--not Hotwire or Priceline. I stayed at the Sheraton Waikiki Beach @ $199 per night which I have now posted on that old thread. Now, can you give me an idea on the five star? Actually, I need to check to see if it is still on there. Thanks!

I didn't report a win in March because I ended up booking directly with the hotel--not Hotwire or Priceline.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

I stayed at the Sheraton Waikiki Beach @ $199 per night...

As requested above, it would be appreciated if you used our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases, as it helps us keep this site running as a free resource for everyone.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]