Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Phoenix (Downtown) Wyndham Phoenix

noefresh
By noefresh,
in

This hotel doesn't show availability even when searching for one room on the sole nite of 12/31... it only appears when searching for the multi-nite stay of 12/31-1/2.

As expected, the nite of 12/31 is the difficult date, and there is no telling if it will still be offered for a second room after you make a one room purchase.

Do you have a guess as to the identity of this 4* hotel? It looks to be the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa, and given the rates on their website, this may be a hotel that doesn't offer much inventory to the opaque suppliers or only offers it in small (one room) quantities.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yep good guess or maybe Pointe at Squaw Peak- either of which would totally rock but not if we had to split our group into two hotels. Would it be more likely they only give one room at a time to Hotwire or that they have only one room in total? This has come up for me consistently since Friday 12/16.

Have you tried to bid this on Priceline? There are 3 resorts that we know come up in the north Phx zone (Hilton Tapatio,Hilton squaw peak and JW Marriott) You have 7 free rebids @ the resort level. I would start at $70.

What are you going to be doing while in town? Is this the only acceptable area?

I was just looking at Hiltons site and both resorts are now sold out. After looking at the vacation packages I also think the 4* that you are seeing is the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa. What a steal that resort would be for a $100 a night. It is a very nice resort in a very nice area of town.

Hotwire has a 3.5* @ $86 downtown that I am about 99% sure is the Hyatt Regency. Its a 3* on Priceline and has been almost a sure thing to get this hotel since the Holiday Inn was down graded. I have stayed here many times and its a nice hotel.

You are going to be there on a weekend and you should be able to find free street parking. I have never had a problem finding a spot with in a few blocks of this hotel. If not there are garages all around that should be cheaper then the hotel. Keep in mind that they won't have in and out privledges.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]