Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Savannah (Hilton Head Island) Westin

micheles
By micheles,
in

hello

the time for dithering is over (ish) and i need to firm up our plans for our pre-easter break - we are looking to start our holiday in hilton head3/26 - 4/1 and then go on to charleston and maybe myrtle beach (i have real problems pinning my husband down!) and have found a 3.5 * and 4* on hotwire

3.5* customer favourite - facilties - resort, beach front, pool, spa, childrens facilties, tennis nearby, highspeed internet access, fitness centre, golf nearby and business centre , restaurants - $68 (a saving of$91)

i am uncertain as to which hotel this might be because of the customer favourite thing

4* customer favourite - facilities - resort, oceanfront, restaurants, fitness centre, childrens activity, tennis nearby, laundry, pool, highspeed internet access, golf nearby and business centre - $99 (no reference to how much is being saved on hotwire)

there seems little to chose from with the facilities as listed

i looked on your hotwire hotel list and note that some hotels have changed star rating but couldn't find a 3.5* customer favourite

i would appreciate any help you can give me

michele

You need to look at the entire HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST (ie- beyond the first post in the thread)

The 3.5* is a match for the Westing, while the 4* is a match for the Crowne Plaza, so those would be our best guesses for each.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

:) thanks thereuare for your help

you were right - the 3.5* was the westin

so cost is 6 x $69 = $414

taxes and fees = $116

total = $530

the westin website had the best rate at $179 + taxes = $1074

so a considerable saving

there seemed to be little to choose between the hotels so we decided to give the westin a shot - the beds are usually good!!

so thanks once again, i did use the savingsbarn.com link to book and when i decide what to do for the remainder of the trip, will do so again

keep up the good work

michele

That's GREAT!!

Congratulations... glad to hear it worked out as expected for you and that you are pleased with the results (and savings!) Nice to see you have this taken care of far in advance.

Thank you for using the SavingsBarn.com links to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]