Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Fort Collins Quality Inn and Suites Fort Collins

huskergirl
By huskergirl,
in

I see there is a 2.5* hotel listed for $56 12/12-12/14.  Rated 9/10, amenities include: Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Fitness Center, Free Parking, Free Internet, Free Breakfast.  I'm guessing the Quality Inn & Suites, is that what you would guess?  We just need a place to sleep while we're in the area visiting friends. I used a few priceline coupons for our travels this summer, have there been any recently?  Thanks in advance!

The Quality Inn seems to fit and is one possibility, but the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites fits this description as well, so either of these would be my best guess for this one (NOTE: the Homewood Suites is close to this description as well, but currently has an 8.9 user review rating, which falls short of the 9.0+ that this PRICELINE EXPRESS has, but it's always possible that the rating has recently changed and one side of their site not as up-to-date as the other side)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks!  I'd be happy with any of those.  I was guessing Quality because of it being a lower regular rate than some of the others, so the percent off coordinates with the pricing.  That, and the bed choices lined up as well.  

I may throw out a couple bids just to see what happens, but I'll have this as a backup.  As always, I'll use the PRICELINE links from the board and I will report back once I've booked.  I appreciate your help!

Finally pulled the trigger on this stay.  It was the Quality Inn & Suites.  Wasn't able to use the Cyber Monday coupon because my subtotal wasn't high enough, but I'm confident we'll be happier staying here rather than at some of the more expensive options--this hotel gets great reviews on Trip Advisor.  Opted not to bid, was worried I might be 'upgraded' to a higher star hotel without breakfast.  I like my free food.  ;)

Room price: $56

nights: 2

room type: 1 king bed + sofabed-nonsmoking suite

subtotal: $112

taxes/fees  $20.66

Total: $132.56

There was a 15% off promo on the hotel website for staying 2 nights, their discount rate was $76 per night. (Estimated total of $167.26) So, we saved about $35 with the Express Deal.

Looking forward to our stay.  Thanks again!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]