Hotwire Hotel: Hotel ID help for Burlington, VT

overhear
By overhear,
in

Hello, 

I'm wondering if I can once again request your assistance with a hotel ID. I'm looking for hotels in Burlington, VT for 12/3-4. Although I'm on a budget, I really don't want to guess wrong about the hotel as once again, I'm traveling with my daughter who's a bit pickier than I am.

I'm guessing that this is the Hilton Burlington. Would you concur? 

Hotwire shows:

TripAdvisor 3.5*

550 Hotwire customer reviews

Hotwire customer reviews 75%

Overall satisfaction - 4
Condition of hotel - 3.5
Quality of service - 4
Room comfort - 3.5
Room cleanliness - 4
Location of hotel - 4.5

3.5* - $67/night

Amenities
  Free parking
  Pet friendly
  Indoor pool(s)
  Airport shuttle
  Smoke-free rooms
  Fitness center
  Pool(s)
  Restaurant(s)
  Business center

Thank you in advance!

Just to confirm, how many people are in the room?

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOT.WIRE or PRICE.LINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Sorry, I mis-stated our nights. They are Dec 3 and 4. We are 1 adult and 1 child (16 years old). When I click the green button I see:

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby

Thanks very much for your thoughts. As being downtown is a priority, I've tentatively booked a room at the Courtyard Marriott for my dates. I'll continue to watch Hotwire for new listings in case something pops up there that might be in the downtown area. As always, your help is much appreciated.

The Golf amenity is officially listed as Golf nearby so this amenity does not need to be on the premises, only that it is 'nearby' (which is fairly non-descript)

I would agree with the guess of the Sheraton... i'm also seeing what appears to be The Essex for $95/nite which would be higher rated than the hotel above (as well as the Courtyard) and may be a better deal than your current back-up, should this be of any interest.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate bookings.

Let us know what you ultimately decide for this leg of your trip or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]