Hotwire Hotel: 3 star SAT San antonio airport 3/4-3/11 Which hotel?

ckyuen
By ckyuen,
in

3 star for above dates at 52.00 a night amenities dont totally match up with holiday inn select, but do you think this is the most likely hotel, or the radisson. amenities are shuttle, restaurant, pool, fitness center, high speed internet access, business center, laundry.

The amenity that is additional that makes it not a match to the holiday inn select is the high speed internet access. not sure if this has been added on since the update. Please let me know what you guys think.

Please first follow-up your previous post from last year at this time (what were the actual dates as they have deleted when i merged and unmerged with the above since i thought it was for the same stay... not a whole year apart) with whatever you ended up doing for that stay... then we'll have a look at the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Never found out what hotel this was, I went with priceline instead and got a 3 star at SAT for 50.00 a night and it was the Doubletree. Sounded like this hotel might have been the hilton. I am going to a conference at the holiday inn select so need to be near there. Thanks for all of your. help

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]